Published by: Reyansh
10CRIC’s June Crypto Jewel
You may already know this, but crypto trading has recently become 100% legal in our beautiful country! What you might not know is that this extends to depositing with crypto at an online casino.
This causes for a celebration, wouldn’t you agree?
Indeed it does! In fact, 10CRIC have already started the celebrations with their June Crypto Jewel promotion.
They’re giving away a bonus of up to ₹10,000 when you deposit as much as ₹5,000 in cryptocurrencies and use their brand spanking new payment method, 10 Coins!
As you can probably guess, this payment method is exclusively for these digital currencies, such as Bitcoin.
So, now that you’re all hyped up, let’s get into the nitty-gritty so you can claim this bonus!
How to claim your ₹10,000 bonus
This really is super easy to get your hands on. Just follow these simple steps.
- Log in or sign up to 10CRIC before the end of June. Don’t have an account? Sign up here.
- Deposit ₹5,000 using 10Coins and use code CRYPTOPLAY.
- Receive your extra ₹10,000 for a grand total of ₹15,000!
That’s all there is to it! The promotion will run until June 30th so now is the time to start looking into the exciting new world of cryptocurrencies!
Important terms worth noting
I’ve thoroughly read through the terms and conditions of the promotion and I’ve outlined the most important things you should know. Of course, I highly recommend that you read through the T&Cs at 10CRIC too!
- The promotion runs from 01 June 2020 00:00 IST until 30 June 2020 23:59 IST.
- You must enter the code into the bonus code field for the promotion to work.
- The bonus can only be claimed once per person
- Other general terms and promotional terms apply
Casino bonus terms
- There’s a wagering requirement of x 35.
- Stake contributions apply to this promotion, slots count as 100% though. Check out 10CRIC’s promotion page for a full list.
- You must meet the wagering requirement within 15 days of the deposit.
- Make sure you don’t request a withdrawal until the wagering requirement has been met – you may lose all of the funds if you do so before.