Joker Reelz Pokie Review
Some punters still prefer classic pokies for their simplicity and ease of play. If the previous sentence describes you, then you’ll want to check out Joker Reelz, the latest release from Tom Horn Gaming.
This online poker machine has nine paylines and a decidedly old-school feel. However, the designers have thrown in a few twists to keep things interesting. If you’d like to know more, keep reading for my review of Joker Reelz.
Where to Find It
This pokie can be found at any online casino offering titles from Tom Horn Gaming. At the moment, Tom Horn is still relatively small, so your choices may be limited.
Fortunately for Aussie punters, the company’s games are available at Johnny Kash. In addition to their awesome name, this virtual casino offers a wide selection of amusements and stellar customer service.
The game is available on Apple and Android operating systems, so anyone using a Microsoft product will be out of luck. As far as browsers go, options include Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Volatility and RTP
This online pokie is a low volatility machine, which means wins come at a steady rate. However, the downside is that you’ll have to wait a while between larger payouts.
The RTP of the game is listed at 96%. This means, on average, that you can expect to win back $96 for every $100 wagered. Of course, this amount fluctuates in the short term.
Range of Wagers
Joker Reelz allows players to choose from nine betting options. The smallest of these is $0.50 per spin, while the largest is worth $100. Overall, this makes the game well-suited for punters with a medium-sized bankroll. Some high rollers may be satisfied with the $100 limit, although others may want to search for something more expensive.
Most pokies are filled with normal-sized reels, and that can become awfully boring after hundreds of spins. Joker Reelz offers a unique twist thanks to their towering reels.
During any given spin, either two or three reels can combine. This results in a single giant reel, which obviously enhances your odds of getting a winning payline. It’s also visually more exciting, so I’m in favor of it.
Joker Reelz Pay Table
All wins in this game are multiplied by the total bet. The game has nine fixed paylines, and they are evaluated from left to right. Symbols include the following:
- Spade and Club – These poker icons carry identical values of 0.2x for three matches, 0.5x for four, and 1x for five.
- Diamond and Heart – This pair of poker symbols is worth 0.5x for three matches, 1x for four, and 2x for five.
- BAR – Another classic pokie icon, this symbol pays 1x for three matches, 3x for four, and 5x for five.
- Bell – Depicted as a lavender bell, this icon holds a value of 3x for three matches, 8x for four, and 12x for five.
- Seven – Yet another old-school pokie symbol, the seven icon is worth 5x for three matches, 10x for four, and 15x for five.
- Star – The most valuable of the basic game icons, the star pays 10x for three matches, 20x for four, and 50x for five.
- Joker Wild – This symbol is wild, which means it substitutes for all other icons. Each time one of these symbols appears, it also grants the player a free spin.
The joker wild icon results in the player getting a free spin. For each joker that appears during a given spin, another respin will be added to their total.
During the respin phase, additional bonus spins can be earned. Like before, all you have to do is get one or more jokers on the reels.
Joker Reelz is easy to understand and play, so it’s ideal for those who prefer a no-nonsense gaming experience. The low volatility ensures a steady rate of wins, and the free spins are generous. My favorite aspect is the towering reels, although some players may take a while to adjust to these massive symbols.
If you’re searching for additional poker machines to try, I suggest reading the following reviews for more options:
- Gunspinner Pokie Review
- Book of Ba Review
- Booming Circus Review
- Dragon Stone Review
Joker Reelz Pokie Review
July 14, 2020
The Hive Pokie Review
July 13, 2020
Apocalypse Quest Pokie Review
July 7, 2020
Magical Amazon Pokie Review
July 6, 2020