Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Doosan Bears and the Kiwoom Heroes, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Doosan Bears vs. Kiwoom Heroes
Thursday July 2nd, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Gocheoksky, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
At the start of the year, nobody would have guessed the Heroes would be ahead of the Bears in the standings at this point of the season. The Bears were preseason favorites to win the championship and have slightly underperformed. Even so, they are third in the standings, and these are two of the best teams in the KBO. A player to watch out for is Jose Fernandez ($6,000). The Bears’ infielder is arguably the best hitter in the KBO and he opened up July with a five-hit game, which included a homer. Fernandez has multiple hits in six of his last eight games.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-127) | Kiwoom Heroes (+100)
Total Runs: O 11.5 (-103) | U 11.5 (-124)
Run Line: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-155) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+123)
To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+140) | No (-186)
To Score First and Win– Kiwoom Heroes: Yes (+275) | No (-400)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Kiwoom Heroes: O 5.5 (+105) | U 5.5 (-137)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (-127) | U 5.5 (-103)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-335) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+225)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-235) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+170)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (-113) | U 3.5 (-117)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 6.5 (+108) | U 6.5 (-137)
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 31-19-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears are 29-20-0 on the season.
– The Kiwoom Heroes last three games they have Won 1-0, Won 11-2, and Lost 14-5
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 5-0, Lost 11-2, and Won 14-5
– The Kiwoom Heroes lost to the Doosan Bears 14-5 yesterday. The Heroes are 3-2 in their last 5 games. The Heroes are currently in 2nd place in the KBO.
– The Doosan Bears defeated the Kiwoom Heroes 14-5 yesterday. The Bears jumped out to an early 10-0 lead and never looked back. The Bears are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 1-1 against the Doosan Bears this year.
– The Doosan Bears are 1-1 against the Kiwoom Heroes this year.
For sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.