Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Hanwha Eagles and the KT Wiz, which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Hanwha Eagles vs. KT Wiz Suwon
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Suwon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
There are so, so, so many right-handed bats in the Wiz’s lineup that absolutely crush left-handed pitchers like Bum Soo Kim ($6,400). Even beyond the obvious names like Mel Rojas Jr. ($6,400) and Jae Gyun Hwang ($6,000), too. In particular, I want to single out Jeong Dae Bae ($3,500), who is hitting .429 with a .714 slugging percentage in his 49 at-bats within the split.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: KT Wiz Suwon (-230) | Hanwha Eagles (+180)
- Total Runs: O 10.5 (-117) | U 10.5 (-109)
- Run Line: KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (-118) | Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-107)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Hanwha Eagles: O 4.5 (+108) | U 4.5 (-141)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 5.5 (-143) | U 5.5 (+110)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-225) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+160)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-143) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+107)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (-103) | U 3.5 (-129)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-129) | U 5.5 (+102)
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 30-29-0 on the season.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 16-44-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon’s past three games they have won 8-3, won 10-7 and won 7-2.
– The Hanwha Eagles’ past three games they have lost 5-3, won 4-2 and lost 7-2.
– The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the Hanwha Eagles, 7-2, yesterday. The KT Wiz jumped out to an early 4-0 lead to secure the win. The KT Wiz are 4-1 in the past five games.
– The Hanwha Eagles lost to the KT Wiz Suwon, 7-2, yesterday. The Eagles are 2-3 in the past five games.
– The KT Wiz are 5-2 against the Hanwha Eagles this year.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 2-5 against the KT Wiz this year.
For sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.