Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the KT Wiz and the KIA Tigers, which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. KIA Tigers
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Gwangju, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
While he doesn’t exactly possess the most upside in the world, I have to admit that Odrisamer Despaigne ($8,100) is one of the more enticing pitching options on this slate. Sure, his 4.29 FIP and his 18.0% strikeout rate are pretty mundane, but the import has managed to exceed 13.0 DKFP in eight of his 12 outings in 2020. That’s a level of floor that just isn’t readily available on Wednesday.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: KT Wiz Suwon (-132) | KIA Tigers (+104)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-110) | U 9.5 (-115)
- Run Line: KIA Tigers +1.5 (-159) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+125)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 4.5 (-137) | U 4.5 (+105)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KIA Tigers: O 4.5 (+100) | U 4.5 (-130)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KIA Tigers +1.5 (-375) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+250)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KIA Tigers +1.5 (-250) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+185)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-148) | U 2.5 (+114)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+110) | U 5.5 (-139)
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The KIA Tigers are 27-24-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 26-28-0 on the season.
– The KIA Tigers’ past three games they have lost 9-2, lost 7-6 and lost 8-2.
– The KT Wiz Suwon’s past three games they have lost 10-6, won 10-5 and won 8-2
– The KIA Tigers lost to the KT Wiz Suwon, 8-2, yesterday. The Tigers are 2-3 in the past five games.
– The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the KIA Tigers, 8-2, yesterday. The KT Wiz scored three runs in the fourth and fifth innings to pull away from the Tigers. The KT Wiz are 4-1 in the past 5 games.
– The KIA Tigers are 3-4 against the KT Wiz this year.
– The KT Wiz are 4-3 against the KIA Tigers this year.
or sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.