Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Samsung Lions and Kiwoom Heroes, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Samsung Lions vs. Kiwoom Heroes
Thursday July 9th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Gocheoksky, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Lions will have their work cut out for them facing Eric Jokisch ($9,500), who has been spectacular with a 1.30 ERA and a 0.87 WHIP across 11 starts. He’s already faced them twice this season, pitching 12 innings and allowing only one earned run. The problem for the Lions is that they might need to score a lot in order to win considering they are sending Jung Hyun Baek ($6,700) to the mound. He’s allowed at least four runs in four of his eight starts, leaving him with a 5.23 ERA to go along with a bloated 1.40 WHIP.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: Kiwoom Heroes (-278) | Samsung Lions (+215)
Total Runs: O 8.5 (-124) | U 8.5 (-103)
Run Line: Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (-134) | Samsung Lions +1.5 (+105)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Samsung Lions: O 3.5 (+117) | U 3.5 (-155)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Kiwoom Heroes: O 5.5 (+105) | U 5.5 (-136)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-235) | Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (+165)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-139) | Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (+105)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-129) | U 2.5 (-103)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-129) | U 4.5 (+102)
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 34-22-0 on the season.
– The Samsung Lions are 30-26-0 on the season.
– The Kiwoom Heroes last three games they have Lost 10-5, Lost 13-2, and Won 7-6.
– The Samsung Lions last three games they have Lost 7-3, Won 13-2, and Lost 7-6
– The Kiwoom Heroes defeated the Samsung Lions 7-6 yesterday. The Heroes rallied back from a 6-0 deficit to defeat the Lions yesterday. The Heroes are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
– The Samsung Lions lost to the Kiwoom Heroes 7-6 yesterday. The Lions will go for the series win tomorrow. The Lions are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 3-5 against the Samsung Lions this year.
– The Samsung Lions are 5-3 against the Kiwoom Heroes this year.
For sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.