Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority reopening properties on 9 July
30 June 2020
Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority properties are going to be reopening to the public on 9 July. The seven casinos listed below will also follow new guidelines to ensure the safety of guests and team members.
– Bear Claw Casino
– Dakota Dunes Casino
– Gold Eagle Casino
– Gold Horse Casino
– Living Sky Casino
– Northern Lights Casino
– Painted Hand Casino
- All team members and guests must pass a pre-screening process prior to casino entry.
- Marks are placed outside and inside the casino to encourage physical distancing.
- All team members and guests must sanitize their hands prior to casino entry.
- All team members and guests are required to wear a mask or face shield.
- Non-contact temperature checks may be administered.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are readily available for all guests.
- High touch areas are cleaned frequently and deep cleans occur every night.
- Slot machines are sanitized every hour and upon request.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at but not limited to our Players Club desk, cage cashier windows and delis.
- Where possible, close contact and required touchpoints have been eliminated.
- All team members have received training on COVID-19 safety protocols.
< Gaming News